Some of the vent and outlet covers in my room were pretty gross and rusted out, so I sprayed them with rustoleum. Now I'm finished painting for real this time. Besides that, I got nothing. Started reading the bssrdf
paper, but it seems pretty inscrutable without having read the references. I've also got ideas for adapting deinterlacer techniques from DScaler in GLSLang, but I'm concerned about speed. I've been watching Buffy season 5 and MythBusters. And that's about it.
I really really want to know just where the voice samples came from in this
||: ||oh this thing is massive, this thing is massive, look at the size of this|
||: ||Willbe - $21|